Our goal at McKee Risk Management is quite simple — to be the best at everything we do. Our human resources model is to create and maintain a superior employment environment, allowing us to retain the team of extraordinary professionals we have already built, and to attract new candidates with the same commitment to excellence.
All full-time positions offer an attractive salary and an excellent benefits package which includes Competitive Salary, 401k with profit sharing, FSA, HSA, EAP, Professional Development, Comprehensive Health Plans, In-House Gym, Paid Time Off (PTO).
McKee Risk Management is committed to delivering specialized underwriting, claims and risk control to select groups of insureds through our established agents. As a Managing General Underwriting Company (MGU) we recognize the importance of strong and deep relationships with both the carriers with whom we are aligned, our agents, brokers and one another. Our relationship-driven model provides a stable base for our business platform and enhances our ability to quickly and efficiently meet and exceed the expectations of carriers, agents, and insureds. It is the contribution that our staff makes that allow us to provide the finest-quality services to our agents and insureds.
Hiring exceptional staff is the key to meeting and exceeding our business goals. Hiring the right staff also allows McKee to continue to offer our exceptional work environment, excellent employee benefits, rewarding carrier paths and a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance. We strive to provide every employee with the opportunity to grow physically, mentally and financially while working for McKee.
Technical Analyst—Underwriting, Product and Operational Process
Job Category: Underwriting and Technical Analyst
Work Experience: 5-10 years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree required, additional insurance designations preferred
Within a fast paced energetic environment, act as a technical resource and provide oversight and support in product, underwriting and operations areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as technical resource for Underwriters and Underwriting Assistants.
- Research and respond to technical coverage questions.
- Participate in Product Analysis and Product Development
- Assist as necessary with oversight of the underwriting support function
- Participate in Underwriting Audits and Quality Control
- Establishment, evaluation and monitoring of workflows and operational processes
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with Insurance Designations
- 5-10 years of underwriting experience
- In-depth knowledge of commercial insurance coverages,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical background and Microsoft Excel skills
- Familiarity with insurance rating and rating systems
- Thorough understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements for commercial insurance
- Self-motivated and team-oriented attitude and approach.
Competitive salary, 401k with profit sharing, FSA, HSA, EAP, Professional Development, Comprehensive Health Plans, In-House Gym, Paid Time Off (PTO).
To apply for these positions, or for all general employment questions, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org