Public Entity: Eligibility
McKee Risk Management is most successful in providing effective Public Entity insurance solutions to insureds with the following characteristics.
PA, NY, NJ, DE, CT, KY, NC, MA, CO
– Currently expanding into the Western US; can look at other states on a case-by-case basis
Account Minimum Premiums:
$5,000 for water / sewer authorities.
$15,000 for municipalities
- Local and / or County Governments
- Public and Private Water Supply Systems
- Wastewater Treatment
- Misc. Special Districts (Parking Authorities, Libraries, Museums, etc.)
- Housing Authorities in PA
- Garden-style apartments
- 5 stories or less (but can accommodate larger structures depending on risk)
- Sprinklers not required unless over 5 stories
- Redevelopment Authorities
- Open Landfills
McKee also has the resources to quickly analyze and develop products for portfolios of business.